Problems getting hacks to work? Read this!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Problems getting hacks to work? Read this!
If you need help getting Maplestory hacks to work, make a thread in this section.
You can also post below if you want.

If you want us to be able to help you, please follow these guidelines to the best of your ability.

- Speak English.
If we can't understand you, it will be hard to help you. Use Google Translate if you can't speak English well.
- Tell us everything.
If we don't know exactly what's going wrong, it's going to be a challenge. Better to say alot than a little.

Put these in your thread.
Code:
Name:
MSN or Skype:
Hack you're using:
Operating System:
32 or 64 Bit:
Teamviewer Installed?:
Problem:
Additional Details:
Put as much information as you can, so we can help you.
Download Teamviewer so we can take control and fix the problem.
Download Site: TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

If you can't access Teamviewer or MSN, you could PM/VM anybody here and see if they can help.
Try to get screenshots of the error's if you can.
You can get screenshots by pressing "PRNT SCRN" then going into Paint and pasting ("CTRL+V"). Save it and upload it to ImageShack or TinyPic

Also remember to check back often so you can see if your problem is solved.
Maybe, you could add just in case they don't have access to WLM, Skype, TV or they just can't, send them a VM/PM, or a screenshot of the error and just post the problem here... Just a suggestion...
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Maybe, you could add just in case they don't have access to WLM, Skype, TV or they just can't, send them a VM/PM, or a screenshot of the error and just post the problem here... Just a suggestion...
Yeah, alright.
Thanks (I'll thank + rep after).
@Sketchy
Heres some more tips:
Add a link for google translate : Google Translate
make them post their OS.
Framework.
And other system requirements.

This is many times the main problem in not getting hacks to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@Sketchy
Heres some more tips:
Add a link for google translate : Google Translate
make them post their OS.
Framework.
And other system requirements.

This is many times the main problem in not getting hacks to work.
I'll add OS, but framework and stuff will be discussed after.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

I'll add OS, but framework and stuff will be discussed after.
Ahh but usually when they mention problem could get solved faster.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Ahh but usually when they mention problem could get solved faster.
You would just ask in the thread
That's what we do, we ask.
new to MS hacking.
MSN or Skype:MSN (okiereyes@.hotmail.com)
Hack you're using:Xplorer Trainer
Operating System:windows 7 ( I think that's what your asking for..XD )
32 or 64 Bit:64
Teamviewer Installed?:No..i can install it though
Problem:I inject the MS hack and start the game..The hack closes as if it worked,but the hack never pops up.
Additional Details:Is there a button Im supposed to press to make the hack window appear?And where can I find a maplestory bypass?Do i even need a bypass or is it just me doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by okie12 View Post
MSN or Skype:MSN (okiereyes@.hotmail.com)
Hack you're using:Xplorer Trainer
Operating System:windows 7 ( I think that's what your asking for..XD )
32 or 64 Bit:64
Teamviewer Installed?:No..i can install it though
Problem:I inject the MS hack and start the game..The hack closes as if it worked,but the hack never pops up.
Additional Details:Is there a button Im supposed to press to make the hack window appear?And where can I find a maplestory bypass?Do i even need a bypass or is it just me doing something wrong?
@okie12

Hello Okie12,
I have seen your request post and am here to help you.
I see that you have injected the hack correctly. But as you mentioned the hack closes.
This could mean a couple of things.
If the game does not open because it has crashed.:
-You need a bypass
-The hack is detected

If the game shows:
-Hack is not working
-Injected it wrong

And to answer your second question there is no button for hack to appear. it should pop up automatically.
Bypasses are not on this forum but you are free to search on another forum.

I hoped that I helped clear things up.
-MapleStory Hack Support
Dreamer
I think I'm going to make a video tutorial once there are hacks out. Even thought there are tons of videos on youtube teaching you how to hack Maplestory.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?