ExclamationForce3D™ Full Intro

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Force3D™ Official Intro





Credits:
Me (100%)
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
Nice when can we test the hacks
Its in development right now :P we still need more coders so invite some coders if you can
Quote Originally Posted by -_-VaNitY-_- View Post
Its in development right now :P we still need more coders so invite some coders if you can
I know a great coder that can help you
But i dont know if he will say yes
Will i be able to test the hacks once there done?
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
I know a great coder that can help you
But i dont know if he will say yes
Will i be able to test the hacks one there done?
Sure but we need a good coder like the one you described and I was thinking of asking @***** since me and him speak viet
Quote Originally Posted by -_-VaNitY-_- View Post
Sure but we need a good coder like the one you described and I was thinking of asking @***** since me and him speak viet
Yea ask ***** his one of the best coders out there.
Music_king might be able to give you some addies
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
Yea ask ***** his one of the best coders out there.
Music_king might be able to give you some addies
Yupp thanks man and ask your coder friend is he likes to join
Quote Originally Posted by -_-VaNitY-_- View Post
Yupp thanks man and ask your coder friend is he likes to join
Allright ill ask him
I dont think his allowed on mpgh though
Quote Originally Posted by -_-VaNitY-_- View Post



Credits:
Me (100%)

Fuck you, your Intro's really really...NICE......I love this Intro..
*****s the best
yes ***** is as mad kent lol, ill join if u wish - im not pro c++ coder but im making a hack with a bit of help, i undertsand most concepts - im very good at Visual Basic
Im 15
Live in australia
speak only english / and i wanna know how the f*ck u made that awesome video
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us