PatchedAvoid hack 8888 common

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
You leeched !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by HenHao View Post
You leeched !!!!
lol i can do these kinds of edits like nothing tell me a number and ill send it to u

Quote Originally Posted by HenHao View Post
You leeched !!!!
lol i can do these kinds of edits like nothing tell me a number and ill send it to u
Quote Originally Posted by HenHao View Post
You leeched !!!!
its ok to leech... just GIVE THE FREAKING CREDITS!!!
should i post how to make these?
yes i did its easy as hell to be honest
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
yes i did its easy as hell to be honest
Yeah it is.

Off topic: If you have something not specifically relating to MSBR then post it in the GMS section.
Releases such as injectors (without built in bypass) can go in the Spammers, Injectors, and Multi-Tools.
i want to know that is it save to use, will i get ban suddenly? it is a extract and replace file right?

not approve yet D=
@Poison
Send me an outside download link to an unpacked version of this. If unpacked just send the link.
I'll get someone to look it over and see if it's safe.
so i cant test it yet if i want to sure is it safe or not..
Quote Originally Posted by tearious View Post
so i cant test it yet if i want to sure is it safe or not..
If you trust him, ask him to PM you an outside download link.
But if you get keylogged or a virus don't come crying to me.
I'll get someone to check the contents and see if it's safe once BizMark PM's me the outside download link.

I seriously recommend you wait until it's tested by a moderator.
I would test it, but I can't as I'm on vacation and have no computer access. I'm on my iPod right now and I'm not approving something unknown.
i safely installed it but

i am new to maple actually.. what is white wager gloves and where can i get? google giving me different thing
alright @Sketchy working to upload it
@Poison how and where do i get the glove, sorry if it is a stupid question

i cant find anything with white wager gloves in google.. is it white glove?
yes its white gloves i call em wager gloves cause i got used to them in gms
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us