DetectedMPGH.NET D3D WALLHACK Hotkey Loader

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by maxom View Post
WINDOWS XP DOES NOT WORK
I THINK ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7

My Windows IT'S XP If you can find one that works for XP I THANK
So far, every released hack worked on Windows XP. Disable your antivirus software when injecting the hack.
X-TRAP WINS PB BR =/
Quote Originally Posted by futuro242 View Post
X-TRAP WINS PB BR =/
not necessarily for me
As he entered the game, took Xtrap !! PB BR
Is there anything I can do?
Still working for me.
there will be a version for PB BR?
Quote Originally Posted by TeekilaMan View Post
there will be a version for PB BR?
Probably, probably not
Quote Originally Posted by TeekilaMan View Post
there will be a version for PB BR?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work considering the fact that the majority of people that tried this hack on PB BR claim that it does not work.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


I'm pretty sure it doesn't work considering the fact that the majority of people that tried this hack on PB BR claim that it does not work.
PB BR uses X-Trap, unlike the other versions.
I just played about an Hour with the hack.

So it's still working.
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.
sa ben türküm ben calıstıramadım fixlendimi
Im Pb Turkey player. Hack is dont work :S Need serial number :S:S

Please help me.. I need serial number..
Quote Originally Posted by chucky35tr View Post
Im Pb Turkey player. Hack is dont work :S Need serial number :S:S

Please help me.. I need serial number..
No you don't.
Press try, and follow directions next time.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


No you don't.
Press try, and follow directions next time.
I click try , but later does the same in the opening game.
( Translate google. )
Quote Originally Posted by chucky35tr View Post
I click try , but later does the same in the opening game.
( Translate google. )
Well how does the hack not work after you pressed "try"?
Specify your problem.
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?