new weapon hack !!!!!!!

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Like I said hundred of times already, I'm not 100% sure does it work, but if you're planning to make working weapon hack, its definitely worth of trying. If augm4str have proof that its impossible to do what I said, I'll gladly hear that.
hmm doesnt sound that bad.. but its still a lot of work 2 do.. and im not the one who will do that^^ its all just in the theory right now... some one has to sit down and work^^
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
better then anything u can make
lol he pretty much made nothing, i didnt say i was
good at making hacks or anything. im just saying its a
crapy hack dosent really work
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us