SolvedMagic Guard

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Magic Guard
As being an Evan. I've noticed I can't level Magic Guard past lvl 5 without paying 2k nx. Which is quite irritating, but my question is, I have 12 SP in the lvl 3 tier right now, when it gets to 15 SP will it continue rising in lvl 3 tier or will it start giving SP to the lvl 4 tier?
Got confused half way through
You have MSN right?
uhhhm Idk. Just use sp on all the otherskills. And no you cant use the sp for 4th skills.
I foundo ut my question on my own >_> I r lvl 41
Ahh alright.
@Sketchy.
Problem solved. Should close.
Yeah alright.
Solved.
/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?