Fair room

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Fair room
Come UK2 CH7 Room 2 and let's have a fair 1o1,whoever wants :P
Password is mpgh
LAGS LIKE SHT IN THE UK
Fuck Uk .
i Dislike UK i hate UK
UK has 70% hac.ker!!!
GTFO UK!!!
Quote Originally Posted by buddyme1 View Post
i Dislike UK i hate UK
UK has 70% hac.ker!!!
GTFO UK!!!
Actually, in UK I barely find any hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
im guessing the rooms over
I imagine so.
Is it over ?
it was basically a 1v1 there i had to leave bc of termendous lag spikes my normal ping there is 140, my ping was going 480 bc my dad was watching youtue....
/req close
@Area 51 What about are you talking? Do you play on alpha server has 600 pings? -.-"
Im gonna lag so hard if i play in uk
Why would you play in the UK anyway
I had an 1o1 against Troop and I won (he was lagging)
Anyways UK servers lag less for me,I am European. Stop being such a dick.
i never tried uk or whatever
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us