QuestionHelpCommand prompt Is shutting down Vindi

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Command prompt Is shutting down Vindi
Okay, so I load up vindictus with sinject along with danksole and vinV5.
Everything go's accordingly untill I enter a command...
It automatically shut's down vindictus without any prompt of hacking, or any sort of tampering with the system.

I'm sure this is a common question at times, but I just can't seem to find any sort of thread related to my problem. :/
Ever since the update using commands will close the game. I'm fairly sure the newest version hasn't been released yet. They're still tampering with it, I suppose. Just wait a while and watch the site for updates on the situation. That's the most us leechers can do.

EDIT: I think PieBinds is working, actually. Some people said they could type commands in the console, but the key binds would close the game. Others, like myself, can't do either. I'm using DCommands, but it doesn't work. Like I said, PieBinds is working. The console I'm using is DToysx32. It's the only one that works for most Win7 32-bit users, so I'm unable to do any troubleshooting or trial and error. I can't isolate the cause of the problem. If you're not running Win7 32-bit, or if you don't need DToysx32, then I suggest you try different consoles and keybinds. Apparently some work and some don't.
Quote Originally Posted by crietenz View Post
Okay, so I load up vindictus with sinject along with danksole and vinV5.
Everything go's accordingly untill I enter a command...
It automatically shut's down vindictus without any prompt of hacking, or any sort of tampering with the system.

I'm sure this is a common question at times, but I just can't seem to find any sort of thread related to my problem. :/
Use DanKSole v1.2
It fixes this issue, and is the only "console" that can do so at the moment.
I am using v1.2...
should I just run it without the CMD?
and how exactly do I run it with the hot key's?

The help would be much appreciated.
I'm trying to become not so newbish lawlzies.
Quote Originally Posted by crietenz View Post
I am using v1.2...
should I just run it without the CMD?
and how exactly do I run it with the hot key's?

The help would be much appreciated.
I'm trying to become not so newbish lawlzies.
Download DanKSole v1.2
Download Nico's God/OHK v5 (bind fix)
Inject with your favorite injector
Click Yes on the DanKSole prompt that appears when launched.
Wait for everything to load
Once loaded, bind all the commands you want.
bind "key" "command"

Examples:
bind "KP_INS" "god"
bind "KP_MIN" "ohk"
bind "L" "cc_change_start_game_message"
bind "O" "cc_change_costume_set 167"

etc...
Right, I got that.
but when I put say, bind "p" "ohk2"
nothing happens.

I've read the tutorials thoroughly, perhaps I'm overlooking something?
mind you that is just an easy example.
I've tried many other commands.
I've figured it out finally.

It was my bad I had set pie binds into cfg and forgot lol...
I removed and reinstalled vindi, and now danksole works when I bind commands.
thanks for the help guys it was much appreciated.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?