SolvedHow do i inject map textures

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do i inject map textures
Guys can you please tell me how do you inject map textures back to textures.rex folder...
i wanna edit texture of snow valley but when i inject textures back, my game dosent wanna start, says file corupted...
there must be special way to inject, if you know how! please tell me
thanks
You have to use the bypass.
Rename it to TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ or TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.REZ
Remember to replace the original textures.rez and keep back-ups.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
You have to use the bypass.
Rename it to TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ or TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.REZ
Remember to replace the original textures.rez and keep back-ups.
Wait...So which file do i rename to Texturesripts.rez
I think you can actually get banned if you do that. Don't modify any map textures/ character/ or put minichams. Nexon scans your combat arms folder. I recommend you don't do it. But I don't know give it a try if you have a bypass or a program that hides files in your combat arms folder.
Scanning what's on our computers is illegal, and nexon does not do that. They take a ss of your screen at random intervals instead.
@.REZNEW @YellowFever omg dude chill out. Why does everyone in MPGH call me a kid and stupid?
I'm just trying to help, and I'm trying my best to answer and help. I mean I'm still new to MPGH just signed up in 8/20/11. I'm just being nice and trying to help people if you disagree with my answers then please just put the right answer and DON'T CALL ME STUPID or A KID. I will report this to @Obama I don't want to keep writing and giving warnings I will just report it to Obama for harassment me. You know saying the words "retard." or "kid." DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL IN THE INTERNET!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?