Does anyone have a working PTC method?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Does anyone have a working PTC method?
I've been looking for a working PTC method for around 2 days, and I've had no results, I've had points where the PTC method and address don't crash Combat Arms but it doesn't do as requested.

Any information on why this maybe happening or a recent and working PTC method and address would be highly appreciated, thanks.
look around and look down its not that far down and you will see one that says ptc method
#define UnwrappedConsole 0x485FA0

void __cdecl PTC(const char* Command)
{
void* Addy = (void*)UnwrappedConsole;
_asm
{
Push Command
call Addy
add esp, 4
}
}

to add a ptc

PTC ("ShowFPS1");

thx if i helped
Thanks both for replying. Wraithkilla, when I use that command it doesn't crash Combat Arms, but it doesn't display the FPS in the corner, also it gets detected after 2-3 mins.
do it in the present , it will work
Ok, that does work, but I can't get it to work outside the present method, any ideas why?
bec the present gets hooked

its detected in the other way
Ok, I've got it working, thanks and much appreciated.
oO why do ppl always want a new "ptc method" ? im using since 2 years the same and it still works (calling it directly from class, pLTBase->RunConsoleCommand). sure nexon prevented us to call it directly, but still doesnt stop me using it.
Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
@flameswor10 lol

i didnt know that xDD

i wrote it myself
@wraithkilla
So you understand what each of the ASM codes do?
Lets see it get explained :L
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flames dissed you
Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
oO why do ppl always want a new "ptc method" ? im using since 2 years the same and it still works (calling it directly from class, pLTBase->RunConsoleCommand). sure nexon prevented us to call it directly, but still doesnt stop me using it.
wild speculation: people want unnecessary change? :D
Well I was only to find out, it didn't really have much to do with the method itself, only from where the method was been called, after I called the PTC method from inside the DirectX pointers 'present' method it was to work.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us