Boredom + Practicing = This

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Boredom + Practicing = This
Well, I was practicing some clipping masks and some different effects as well as different text effects.

The outcome was decent, just thought I'd post it.

thats pretty cool.... cant wait to see what you can do when you master it
lol kwl ur back jo xD
Nice, the text is sweet, not so sure on the render, but it's still a good outcome. Oh and welcome back Jo.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
Nice, the text is sweet, not so sure on the render, but it's still a good outcome. Oh and welcome back Jo.
That's what I was mainly working on.
I only did simple smudge effects to the render.

And thank you.
RoFL @ the car.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us