DLL injection

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DLL injection
Hey, I'm about to use a DLL injection using this tutorial Dll Injection But it doesn't describe what I should do in the DLL. How do I let my DLL start a function after I injected it? So to make make my question more clearly. How should I code the DLL part?
Im pretty new to C++, but i have made an injected hack for soldat.
Basicly the startup point in a Dll is the DllMain function, so make one of those. This function should start a thread using CeateThread, that does the hacks.
Also remeber that writing/reading values is done using pointers when making an injected hack hack.
Heres an example from my soldat hack:
Code:
int* weaponsMenu = (int*)0x5aa5cd; //declare the pointer
...
*weaponsMenu=1; //set it to 1
Thanks , helped me alot
Create a hook thread m'kay?

Code:
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH  )
	{
		CreateThread(0,0,dwCreateHook,0,0,0);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Just an example.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us