price check

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
price check
Rank- Major 1st class

Weapons(ALL PERM):
Regular Ak-47
Ak-Silver
3 Ak-Camos
Ak-knife
Anaconda Adv
Aug Camo
Awm
Colt
2 Desert Eagles
Deagle Camo
Deagle Gold
M16-Camo
M16a2
m4a1
m4a1 custom
m4a1-custom-crystal
m4a1-silver
MSG90
Aug
Thompson
Winchester
xm8-adv

Nades:
3 smoke
4 Grenades
4 Flash

Chars:
Gsg9
Spop
Star
Omoh
SAS
Swat

Coupons: 69

BP: 748
ZP:110

Also has honorable ribbon, never been hacked on.

I have all info to this account.
can we see the account? like on z8 profile?
link please
Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
can we see the account? like on z8 profile?
I'll give you the link if you're interested in buying it, I just dont want to release the link public, for an example no one buys it, I join a clan and they kick me out because they think I have cus they saw it on mpgh.
i would say 50$
ok 45$ would be nice
the guns arent that good. all thats worth anything is a rank
it has 69 coupons thats good
300$
/cock2fat
Quote Originally Posted by zhanning View Post
300$
/cock2fat
Quit spamming kid.
i offer 20 dollars ugc. Take it or you wont sell it.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Too Cool View Post
i offer 20 dollars ugc. Take it or you wont sell it.
Shut up please? I'm not selling it to any of these idiotic, immature kids on mpgh. In other words, not looking to get scammed. Actually have a friend that wants to buy it but we are trying to decide on the price, he's offering $100 lmao.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us