QuestionWhat is Macro Pro?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
What is Macro Pro?
Ok there is a relaease called Macro Pro and.. I don't understand what is actually for, and I don't know what a Macro is. please rep thanks.
lowers recoil... refer to my reply in the other thread.
Makes your weapon less recoil when firing
( get my with left click :d )
Lower recoil i think
Yes and I recommend it , it is very good with high recoil weapons like Para , AK and 556 .
anyone got a download for me that is not detected that i may use?
Thank you both, i will rep you both and thank you both!
Quote Originally Posted by jayk10304 View Post
Thank you both, i will rep you both and thank you both!
I'm the one made it
And have fun to use it
Make mouse clicks while you hold mouse button
acually if you have a decent gaming mouse id perfer that over a macro =/
Quote Originally Posted by jmystic View Post
acually if you have a decent gaming mouse id perfer that over a macro =/
Not really since gameguard sucks at patching vb programs
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us