Modified Crosshair for APB?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Modified Crosshair for APB?
Hey,
im searching for an (autohotkey) script to have an overlay on my screen which is creating a crosshair. a crosshair with a dot in the middle.

Example:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5900/crossairdot.png

Id like to have that because it looks just better and i hope that this is possible.

mfg

kingbullet8747
i just need a white dot in the middle, is that available?
Yes that is available.
THATS NOT A DOT I JUST WANT THE DOT NOT THE WHOLE CROSSHAIR JUST A DOT IN THE MIDDLE
Wow... okay... Ill give this ONE more shot, and then im giving up on you.

My script can EASILY be used to make a dot.

Did you even bother to try it? Did you even open the configuration file? For some reason i HIGHLY doubt you even tried. You really think im going to take my time to make an extremely specialized dot just for you?

So... Heres what im lacking from you if you want one JUST for you.

Resolution
Size
Antialiasing
Color
Should you be able to toggle it?
What should the hotkey be to do so?
How should i go about doing it? I could do a setpixel function or i could do a memory hook for a specific game.

BUT!!! Im not going to make one just for you. Why? Because I already GAVE you one.

Oh and btw... I just made a dot with that EXACT program i handed you. And here's the config file that i made to do so.
[Resolution]
Width=1920
Height=1080
[Settings]
Offset=0
Length=3
Thickness=4
[color]
Red=255
Green=0
Blue=0
and it took me all of 10 seconds of playing with the offset, length, and thickness to make said dot.
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
Wow... okay... Ill give this ONE more shot, and then im giving up on you.

My script can EASILY be used to make a dot.

Did you even bother to try it? Did you even open the configuration file? For some reason i HIGHLY doubt you even tried. You really think im going to take my time to make an extremely specialized dot just for you?

So... Heres what im lacking from you if you want one JUST for you.

Resolution
Size
Antialiasing
Color
Should you be able to toggle it?
What should the hotkey be to do so?
How should i go about doing it? I could do a setpixel function or i could do a memory hook for a specific game.

BUT!!! Im not going to make one just for you. Why? Because I already GAVE you one.

Oh and btw... I just made a dot with that EXACT program i handed you. And here's the config file that i made to do so.


and it took me all of 10 seconds of playing with the offset, length, and thickness to make said dot.
Don't know why you'd make a specialized edition for him with his behavior displayed. He's an obvious 12 year old, best to let him dwell in his corner.
I just tweaked the config slightly, took me of all 10 seconds and i edited my post and it makes a very nice little upside down U dot shape lookin thingy xP. Looks like an actual far sight on a real weapon... I like the way it turned out xP

[Resolution]
Width=1920
Height=1080
[Settings]
Offset=0
Length=3
Thickness=4
[color]
Red=255
Green=0
Blue=0
Ohh sweet, I'll try that when I fix. Still too lazy
Ooo... You can make some interesting stuff by running multiple copies of the crosshair and messing with the configuration files a bit.. xP I have a "Aim Down Sight" looking crosshair now, with a near sight and far sight it looks pretty cool...
that is a half dot XD

never mind

A possibility to let the program run in the foreground, and not when I'm APB in windowed mode?
Gui, +LastFound
Gui, Color, FFFFFF
WinSet, TransColor, FFFFFF
Gui, +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +ToolWindow +Disabled -Theme -border
Gui, Color, FFFFFF
Gui, Show, w5 h5 xcenter ycenter


for autohotkey
Quote Originally Posted by kingbullet8747 View Post
How to that?
how to engrish?
Eh, im giving up on your kingbullet. Go figure it out yourself.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?