I love having bitches

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I love having bitches

I would have her add more, but shes amazing at making these.
You guys get sandwiches?
i blackmailed a girl to make me a sammich . use that fat booth and took a pic of her
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
i blackmailed a girl to make me a sammich . use that fat booth and took a pic of her
I don't need to blackmail, they just love me.
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post


I don't need to blackmail, they just love me.
girlfriend works at subway...does that count?
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


girlfriend works at subway...does that count?
Yea, you have an endless supply. lucky bastard
i make myself one
I decide to not be a lazy ass and make myself one.
My last girl always got me food when I wanted, it was great until it ended.
Fucking whipped.
Get back at dem kitchens
I always make myself sandwiches
Everyone who says "I dont need a girl to make me a sammich" is just lonely. But my girlfriend makes a good grilled cheese with peanut butter.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
Everyone who says "I dont need a girl to make me a sammich" is just lonely. But my girlfriend makes a good grilled cheese with peanut butter.
Yes. Because actually getting off my ass for 2 minutes to make myself a sandwich instead of sitting and staring at the computer screen all day, makes me lonely.
Man. Great logic. Idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
Everyone who says "I dont need a girl to make me a sammich" is just lonely. But my girlfriend makes a good grilled cheese with peanut butter.
After I read that, I died a little inside.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?