Coolnew name?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
new name?
i know its wrong section i dont know where right section is....anyways im changing my crossfire IGN and i need someone to come up with something for me
itradepubs.
itry2sellpubs

Might be to long, But fitting.
Quote Originally Posted by DownSized View Post
itry2sellpubs

Might be to long, But fitting.
i love how were the same <3
ok ty....? new ign will be waynelickc0k
DUDE! COME ON! if you knew it was wrong section, why would you post it here - -. There is a crossfire discussion section right before this section. @Ravallo Request move.

This is like the 2nd time that happen :x
you guys are just mad that my acc is better if ur acc better post a link if u dont means u know mines better
@DownSized nearly shit myself with that one hahahaha.
@Jacket close or move, your choice
@Lil'Wayne I know right? But I mean really, He set himself up for it.

@thecrossfire Not our fault you try to sell / trade pub accounts.

@webhito I kind of laughed to, Then I remembered it was a serious comment.

@Pikachu Me and @*]Nuage want to jump your bones, 2 TIME!
I didn't do nothing, besides, I'm god. You can't hurt what you can't touch.
Virtually is just mentally. In reality, you can't touch me ;D
/Moved to Discussions
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us