Questionwhat do u hate about ca?

Pollwhat do u hate most
500 votes
Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11
the patches...
and lose the gear after time
I hate the obvious hackers who come out with 60 kills and 0 deaths who stay there shooting into a wall and somehow kill everyone
Omg the AFK game room masters seriously GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Noobs making excuses since Nexon is bad at banning the wrong people!
i hate map glitching and AFK room masters gurr
Lag sucks, and too many hackers!
when they fix hacks because hacking is fun.
i think they really messed up with the gear timer...makes the game even worse
noobs that make excuses have to suck my cock
I don't like that there is no night map, when even in the profile file it says there's a night vision control.
Not being able to kick people from a game....
When I get more deaths, than kills.
Posts 31–45 of 154 · Page 3 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us