Some files for modification and botting

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Some files for modification and botting
no guides but you will find

-data packer
-data unpacker
-AutoIT setup (program to bot)
-Imagesearch files (read the HTM file for info)



virus scans:

AutoIT setup
1st scanner: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...64d-1314203864
2nd scanner: http://r.virscan.org/8cf0655f7fe7a5805a24bf0f495f11af

datapacker
1st scanner: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...225-1314205545
2nd scanner: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...79f34603cd8426

data unpacker
1st scanner: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...be0-1314206364
2nd scanner: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b16c4cf3233bb6

Imagesearch files
1st scanner: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...887-1314206204
2nd scanner: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fc3ea43e1acc78
mabiunpack.rarattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Mabinogi_DATApacker.rarattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
autoit-v3-setup.rarattachment deleted · 27 downloads before removal
ImageSearch.zipattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
You also need a virus scan of them.
2 Virus Scan Needed
troublesome
but done
Screenshots of the programs please.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
@Physcadelic

Not much to screenshot.
I wanted to see screenshots of the program working.
I've never
I've never botted before but what kind of botting are you talking about? The ones that nonstop kill things and obtain the gold?
Those bots are only good if you have like 20 computers doing it.
not much to screenshot for autoit/imagesearch because useless without scripts
and not easy for me to get script in action
but I will attach the other two.

Packer:


Unpacker:
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?