M4A1 Stripdown

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
M4A1 Stripdown
Can anyone make me an M4A1 stripdown, Basically a picture of the DTX that explains which part is which. I want to make a mod on it, but the DTX is so fucked up lol.
Lol, i need one for the G36E xD so if anyone else could do a stripdown of the G36E i'd be happy :P, and sorry for replying this but i'd rather not start a new thread since theres already a stripdown thread.
I do this for every mod I make. I just consider the M4 and M16 so fucking ugly.
There is an easy way to do this yourself @Soladis, @iVivviD just color each part of the gun a different color, then inject and go ingame and see where the colors are
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us