hiiii(=

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
hiiii(=
can someone please make me a tag for the picture I've just taken,



I'd like the text to be Alyssa, for the name etc make something cute colors purple and black.

thankkks:333
Nice picture. Fap fap fap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 copy pasta
First, I do a cross-check between visual stimulation, byte size, appearance in greyscale and negative, and of course, the ***** timestamp. At which time, if these criteria prove to be sufficiently arousing, I save the picture. At 11:30 PM GMT each day, I load the most appropriate image within my folder, and prepare to fap. However, the way I fap is not the same as the way most people fap. I habitually have a boner at this point in time already. At this point, if the temperature is not already a smooth 72 degrees Fahrenheit, I adjust the thermostat accordingly. I then replace my regular computer chair with my leather fap-chair. Sitting in this chair, naked as the say I burst forth into this world screaming from the forehead of Zeus, I prepare for action. Then, I proceed to stare at the appropriate image for five minutes, tensing my crotchular muscles. This moves my boner to the "raging" status. At this point, I proceed to don a single white glove and begin to stroke. This, I perform for the next fourteen minutes.
you look hot. nice eyes you single.
ahh the people on this forum have hornyness issues
i was just joking
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap FAP FAP FAP ARGH FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFA PFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP AHHH AHH UHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what happend to the ugly hindu guy gourav
he got hit by a car
meh.. i am not Hindu =/
so far we got 3 girls?
4
you forgot Annaforce she is daves wifu
oh ok

lol :>!!!!


i thought to request a sig u needed 50+ posts :S!
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
oh ok

lol :>!!!!


i thought to request a sig u needed 50+ posts :S!
ohhh Sorry =(
lol i bet someone would still do it for u anyway xD
is there a certain part you want in the sig?????
Quote Originally Posted by b16hatch94 View Post
is there a certain part you want in the sig?????
I'm kinda guessing the face. Don't think she is as horny as the rest of us.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us