New Rapid Fire Script with Source Code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Rapid Fire Script with Source Code [Leeched]
Remember, this is detectable

Virus Scans
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware

Credits:I dont know but NOT ME.. I just converted .ahk to .exe


I was going to add video but, everybody knows what is rapid fire and I dont put a video..
Lol, so you just ran Ahk2exe.exe on a script your probably stole from someone and posted it?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
Lol, so you just ran Ahk2exe.exe on a script your probably stole from someone and posted it?
Yea... I think the same... Why? O_o
Yeah look at Credits..

And you ask why I am posted a topic about it.. because the other scripts dont worked for me only this work for me.. maybe some people have the same problem..
Quote Originally Posted by DahInternetz View Post
Yeah look at Credits..

And you ask why I am posted a topic about it.. because the other scripts dont worked for me only this work for me.. maybe some people have the same problem..
Lolwut? Who asked? And this is exactly the same as running the script through the AHK interpreter. There plenty of scripts posted here. Even an entire topic dedicated to aIW AHK scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by DahInternetz View Post
Remember, this is undetectable
intervention61 is right. There isn't a such thing as undetectable. Don't try to claim it. Not even a kernel level hack is undetectable. They don't even have to run a detection method for just this release. Just look at the flags in KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT and bam, you see all the fake keystrokes that were generated, and not actually pressed on the keyboard. Detected just like that, and that global detection would stop all AHK scripts or anything that simulates keystrokes including your program. I had to write a program to check the typing speed of users and I found every way that is possible to simulate a key stroke and detect it. The only possible way that I couldn't detect was if they went out and paid some guy off the street to type it for them.
so what makes this a "new" rapid fire script its same as others posted loads of times, does same shit and it being undetectable? you're wrong. anticheats can pick it up with signatures scan and other shit.
Don't care if everyone knows what it does, you need a video of it working.
Quote Originally Posted by DahInternetz View Post
Remember, this is detectable

Virus Scans
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware

Credits:I dont know but NOT ME.. I just converted .ahk to .exe


I was going to add video but, everybody knows what is rapid fire and I dont put a video..
Ohh, only if I knew how to make rapid fire scripts like this Hayley Williams in this post. >><Scripts><<
Good thing you came along and posted something that must have taken 10 seconds to leech. Cheers

This count as flaming?
Plenty of these are already released. Looks like you just took someone else's script and released it. Use the search bar if you want one.

/attachment denied
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?