Item

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by tHeDoCtOr46 View Post

Who Want PM ME
I Want hehehe
If Work in Subagames Yes i want please tell us how to...
@tHeDoCtOr46 wow nice!! Do you mind explaining to me how you do thaT?
Tooo NOOB for me.... Piece a cake... I can afford and get windows weapon easily.. =.= nothing special about that..
wow!!! nice...... please tell me how....
leecher kid hu3 lie edit in photo Zzz look use eye kidz....
Quote Originally Posted by kimok02 View Post
leecher kid hu3 lie edit in photo Zzz look use eye kidz....
how do you know I edit?
not edit leecher
This is a TOUR MAT ID
Well... This is actually for MAT CiB. Some guy sell this account at Facebook.

Here's Facebook page from the screenshot:
link removed
just replace csvpkg.u from another sever like ak you will able to buy it for 3 day only 14gold.
give to your grandmother...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?