Hmm, try to make an M4A1 mod. Its a very hard gun to mod and i need one lol. use your own idea on it but try to do the M4A1
Originally Posted by iVivviD
Hmm, try to make an M4A1 mod. Its a very hard gun to mod and i need one lol. use your own idea on it but try to do the M4A1
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS IS NO REQUEST! but since ca is down i have no family, no school, no friends, ill do it!
Originally Posted by Soap
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS IS NO REQUEST! but since ca is down i have no family, no school, no friends, ill do it!
Dont be that guy Alex, you have all of those things.
Originally Posted by .REZ
Dont be that guy Alex, you have all of those things.
i have no homework, my family isnt home (im alone) and my friends are all busy
Originally Posted by Soap
i have no homework, my family isnt home (im alone) and my friends are all busy
sounds like fapping time
Originally Posted by Soap
i have no homework, my family isnt home (im alone) and my friends are all busy
Find out why when I use m16a3 into MP7 mod my screen goes gray with gun equipped (world model and menu models/pictures work) just won't work in game
Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus
Find out why when I use m16a3 into MP7 mod my screen goes gray with gun equipped (world model and menu models/pictures work) just won't work in game
@Rampant_uterus
You renamed the files wrong
Happened to me once, but I fixed it
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
@Rampant_uterus
You renamed the files wrong
Happened to me once, but I fixed it
which files? the rez files or the ones inside the res AKA the l t b 's
I installed them as same state I downloaded them in (so they gave me poopie copy?) You think since its my screen its the files in the GUNS_M_PV_AR ?
world model works which is GUNS_M_HH including GUNS_T_HH?
maybe its the texture? GUNS_T_PV_AR? Model or texture? and what would need fix?
Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus
which files? the rez files or the ones inside the res AKA the l t b 's
I installed them as same state I downloaded them in (so they gave me poopie copy?) You think since its my screen its the files in the GUNS_M_PV_AR ?
world model works which is GUNS_M_HH including GUNS_T_HH?
maybe its the texture? GUNS_T_PV_AR? Model or texture? and what would need fix?
@Rampant_uterus
Rename the MP7's anibase to the PVLMA or CM_HND_NM (there are also females and specialists version)
Be careful that the one you're renaming is the correct one
turn a g36e into a m4a1 sopmod working scope of normal sopmod sounds and the performance values like the rate of fire reloading all correct to the normal sopmod oh and a custom texture for the sopmod like a dark camo then put it into TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez
Originally Posted by noremac258
turn a g36e into a m4a1 sopmod working scope of normal sopmod sounds and the performance values like the rate of fire reloading all correct to the normal sopmod oh and a custom texture for the sopmod like a dark camo then put it into TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez
The zoom would still be the G36 scope zoom. And I'm pretty sure it'd be small. Ceebs checking >.>