So....

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
So....
I hear people wanna be me?

Swiftdude you shouldve asked first



Prepare for epic trollface.jpg
? wheres the troll face. > : /
no h3ll no
Not really.
Don't take that too seriously.
You don't got copyright for your name
When I made Takari as my forum name I got banned from Z8Games
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Don't take that too seriously.
You don't got copyright for your name
When I made Takari as my forum name I got banned from Z8Games
the fourms or game
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post


the fourms or game
Forums
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Don't take that too seriously.
You don't got copyright for your name
When I made Takari as my forum name I got banned from Z8Games
why ?
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Forums
Spy ninjas man
Aw ! i dont understand what he said >?!>
so who wanted to be you
give me names ill go and kill them
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us