Bear Jew

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Hey what room are you guys in now?
Quote Originally Posted by 7722lol View Post
Hey what room are you guys in now?
Same one? You don't quit it automatically selects a new map lol. Get on teamspeak.
Lol. I fail. I haven't played this (ever) and I don't have teamspeak because my mic broke :/
Quote Originally Posted by 7722lol View Post
Lol. I fail. I haven't played this (ever) and I don't have teamspeak because my mic broke :/
Oh alight. Lol but yea join the same one. Never hit the quit button.
I'll probably join you guys tomorrow, I have shitty internet this looks like a fun game.
Quote Originally Posted by bigguy5050 View Post
I'll probably join you guys tomorrow, I have shitty internet this looks like a fun game.
It is fun.

@7722lol
It's suppose to.
It keeps downloading maps... ??
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Land of the dead
is it fun?
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
is it fun?
Very, however my nets fucking up and im losing power due to the storm....
ace of spades is better
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post
ace of spades is better
pshhhh no.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post

pshhhh no.
its really addicting though, i havent tried your game yet so ill end this argument now :P maybe ill try it this weekend, care to post a few pics in game to persuade me?
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


its really addicting though, i havent tried your game yet so ill end this argument now :P maybe ill try it this weekend, care to post a few pics in game to persuade me?
have you played killing floor?
I will check out this game soon. Let me google it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
I will check out this game soon. Let me google it.
its like killing floor, but worse, lmao

but ill still play it i guess

and talk to mouzie
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?