How...?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
i don't get it
Lame well he changed it now he was called out. Tut Tut Swifty.
lucky i caught that
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
lucky i caught that
Dont copy me. Troll me and get trolled back 10x harder. Lucky you did notice. Or I dont think youd get your minion back again for advertising DEE EX TEE



Dont edit my post :P
Quote Originally Posted by SadFaceMan6 View Post
Dont copy me. Troll me and get trolled back 10x harder. Lucky you did notice. Or I dont think youd get your minion back again for advertising
fine. ill troll someone else on to deadeye or rex
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
Gah. What exactly happened -.-
He was advertising another hack site in his sig I think I took a screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by SadFaceMan6 View Post
He was advertising another hack site in his sig I think I took a screenshot
gonna close this now before he tries to get me in trouble

closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us