Good job *****!
DetectedBeta Public D3D [Testing]
Hihi i love the box esp
@*****
What injector do you recommand?![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
What injector do you recommand?
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I need any injector,help me.and approve
nice hack

Good Job *****
Im Going to Test it now
Im Going to Test it now
i wonder how could you make it undetected without xtrap hook @*****
did you hide your module from PEP?
did you hide your module from PEP?
been waiting for this ahahahaha
Wow Nice Grt Work Thnx Alot For You
I get this everytime I inject the .dll 

//approved, to see if anyone else can get it to work


//approved, to see if anyone else can get it to work
FCK THIS
Dont even work!!!
wallhack gives error ?!!
And i got Send error report too
all beta is errors and errors .
WE wANT BETA v2 !!! I LOVE AIMBOT !!
iS SAD MY AIMBOT GOT s7rvey
and cant Get the code anymore .
Dont even work!!!
wallhack gives error ?!!
And i got Send error report too
all beta is errors and errors .
WE wANT BETA v2 !!! I LOVE AIMBOT !!
iS SAD MY AIMBOT GOT s7rvey
and cant Get the code anymore .
doesnt work for CFPH.. I just wanna try the wallhack.,.. it crashes on windows 7 32 bit professional..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksZero Gravity Public D3D [UNDETECTED], (Tested) Perfect workly :) [UPDATED VERSION]
26 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] PUBLIC D3D HACKSO 5 WarRock - International HacksNew Working Public D3D Hack!
28 Operation 7 HacksOperation7 Public D3D by ZeaS
115 WarRock - International HacksxXXiiBladeiiXXx's Public D3D
8


<3