Black Ops Quick Scope Script

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
is this only for black ops or does it work with other games?
Not working for me, tried everything stated in the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by ruuduli1ne View Post
Not working for me, tried everything stated in the thread.
It's simple as making it open with AutoHotkey.exe and then pressing 1 on the number pad when in Blops.
I know, it doesn't do anything. I could stay zoomed in forever.
Quote Originally Posted by ruuduli1ne View Post
I know, it doesn't do anything. I could stay zoomed in forever.
Change ADS to Hold Right Click in the options.
Could this get me VAC banned? cause this is my last copy of Blackops lol.
Quote Originally Posted by jimizzle View Post
Could this get me VAC banned? cause this is my last copy of Blackops lol.
Nope. Doesn't affect the game at all.
I couldn't get this version to work so I re-wrote it to be a lot simpler.

There were some glaring syntax problems with the original version.

I have no need for an on-off toggle.. and when you do it this way you don't need to run a loop continuously checking to see what the active window is. I also had it detect the CoD window by class instead of name.
Edit: I didn't require a toggle key, so I didn't add it it on purpose.

QS.ahk:
Code:
#IfWinActive, ahk_class CoDBlackOps
~$*Rbutton::
   Send, {RButton down}
   Sleep, 390
   Send, {LButton down}
   Sleep, 8
   Send, {LButton up}
   Sleep, 10
   Send, {RButton up}
   Return
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
post screenis and vid
Not necessary for something that's a text file.

Quote Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
I couldn't get this version to work so I re-wrote it to be a lot simpler.

There were some glaring syntax problems with the original version.

I have no need for an on-off toggle.. and when you do it this way you don't need to run a loop continuously checking to see what the active window is. I also had it detect the CoD window by class instead of name.
Edit: I didn't require a toggle key, so I didn't add it it on purpose.

QS.ahk:
Code:
#IfWinActive, ahk_class CoDBlackOps
~$*Rbutton::
   Send, {RButton down}
   Sleep, 390
   Send, {LButton down}
   Sleep, 8
   Send, {LButton up}
   Sleep, 10
   Send, {RButton up}
   Return
Cool, you can use that.
VAC protected? or is it even decetable? I'm a noob. I like to know this information.
READ THE OTHER POSTS. YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING.
post screenis and vid
works on newest patch?
i use and i like! thx
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us