The Moment...

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
The Moment...
Anyone who has played multiplayer games has experienced it. That moment when you see someone pull something absolutely insane, something impossible. Something that makes your jaw drop.



Discuss/share your own.
I dont get it :/
Quote Originally Posted by .VIZ View Post
I dont get it :/
In the game "Street Fighter", the attack that the player on the left used is called a "Super". It takes a reaction time of roughly 1/25 of a second, timed perfectly to block every attack of that particular super, and it attacks upwards of eight times.

Each attack can also be different, depending on what attack sequence the attacking player presses. Each separate attack also has to be blocked differently.

The player on the right, Daigo, had the lowest possible HP without being KO'd. He read every attack of the player on the left perfectly, and blocked the Super attack. Not only that, he countered with an impossibly hard combination of his own that won him the match.

It was the greatest display of mind-reading in multi-player games (also called "mind-games") from a player, in any game.

----

In terms of PS3, since I assume you play some sort of FPS game, imagine this scenario:

1v5 situation, a sniper. He pre-scopes a door, picking up an easy kill. 180's and quickscopes someone peeking out of a window behind him (he didn't cheat; he just knew the player would peek at that exact moment, at that exact time). He then spins 180 again and pre-scopes the door right as someone comes out of it. 3-0. He then takes off running again. A few moments later he stops, and pre-aims a separate window. Someone peeks out of it. He picks up that kill, too. He 180's, and quickscope/prefires someone coming around the corner. That's about half of what Daigo did in that clip.
I think I've felt that moment, but my jaw has never dropped for one
i could do that.
Ohh, like when someone gets an amazing kill on like ps3 QS, ahh yess i have...
my jaws never drop...
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
my jaws never drop...
@Smurfyv but your balls do right?
I thought this was another one of those rebecca black threads.
That's was pretty good considering I don't play games like that lol...
LMAo that was epic/lucky.
Considering it's Daigo (the best person in the world at Yomi [mind-games]), it's purely skill. If you look in the bottom left corner. Daigo doesn't flinch the entire time he's doing it. The other player, on the other hand, spazzed out.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?