[beta] CSS hack, anyone wanna test it?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[beta] CSS hack, anyone wanna test it?
Hi, I have made a CSS hack with many features and i have made it VAC Undetected (not proof, proof means forever and i cant guarantee that it will be undetected forever)

I need people to test it who aren't afraid of a VAC ban, this will be a private hack and it will have some form of anti leak so you cant give it to anyone else, plus this will mean that you have a free vip hack (im not looking to sell the cheat really, if the offer was high enough maybe)

PM me or add my xfire: savageprawnboy
hi i want to test youer hack plz :}
where i will find youer hack plz
re
hook it up willing to try ...
You shouldn't trust this. At least I wouldn't.
Lol Savage.....

This guy is a dick... I've dealt with him before....
I agree. He doesnt look too trustworthy I think
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us