Compensation for extension

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Compensation for extension
+1 day on our inventory items!
NEXON IS SO NICE!!!!!!!!





not....
lmfao.. So Fail
**Update**
We have encountered an issue and the maintenance has been extended. Please check back soon for updates.

Due to the maintenance extension we have added 1 Day duration to all items in your inventory.

Thank you for your patience.


D:
DAYUUM what's up with all the QQer.. they don't have lives... ??
Dear Nexon,

SMD you only give us 1 day? We waited for your shit game to be back up so we can go back to no lifing it. GG I quit


Sincerely,

The average Noob/QQer/Nublet/Nubbie/Other name for idiot/No lifer
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
Dear Nexon,

SMD you only give us 1 day? We waited for your shit game to be back up so we can go back to no lifing it. GG I quit


Sincerely,

The average Noob/QQer/Nublet/Nubbie/Other name for idiot/No lifer
It sounds to me you need this song in ur diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
Dear Nexon,

SMD you only give us 1 day? We waited for your shit game to be back up so we can go back to no lifing it. GG I quit


Sincerely,

The average Noob/QQer/Nublet/Nubbie/Other name for idiot/No lifer
What? You quit?!
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


What? You quit?!
LOL no that letter was ment for the average (all that shit here cuz im too lazy to C+P), i like the game, but its not life threatening lol I can play and i can't play, nothing big

Quote Originally Posted by Rajon Rondo View Post


It sounds to me you need this song in ur diet.

Two Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage - YouTube
I'm listening to it right now, something else has me down
Play this song when your feeling like shit
Yay more spec for me :P
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
@Rajon Rondo

Holy fuck. This song is amazing O_O

So far.
When you listen to it while jacking off you feel like a fucking king

I feel like i can go jump off a building and live.
at least its something
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us