Hey Guys!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hey Guys!
Hey guys, my name(or S/N) is Timebeast, I'm a friend of Ace's. He told me i should sign up and become an active member of this site cause it's cool. And when I didn't, he threatened me with a knife and said DO IT BITCH!.....so here I am, anyways. I'm just introducing myself...excuse me if it sounds gay but I really don't know what to say other than that, and Hi.
Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast
I'm a friend of Ace's

hes my bitch


btw, your sig is killer, i admire whoever made it...theyre fucking totally awsome
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
hes my bitch


btw, your sig is killer, i admire whoever made it...theyre fucking totally awsome
I know, I made it myself....I dreamt of it....woke up one day and it was on my computer...coolness.
mmhm......
No, really.
No really, it did...






.......thanks to ace for ubering it up a little bit..
Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast
No really, it did...






.......thanks to ace for ubering it up a little bit..
you mean..stealing it from someone else and adding a name and render
If that's what you did, then sure. Haha.
Welcome stay active!
HEY DOOD


WANNA FUCK?

But yea, welcome and dont make me stab you from over teh inturweub
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
i really frikken love both ur sigs man
wow rly?
Shrink your signature down, it shouldn't interrupt the forum. Yes, I am the signature police. >.<

GUSTAPO SAYS STOP!
Are you Gothic, perhaps?
I decompiled the super users Flash Signatures. Iverson is playing you all with the signature, it really has subliminal messages with "Iverson is my friend." Also, Iverons name is displayed 2 frames longer than you all! OUTRAGEOUS.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?