ExclamationSolvedi need help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
i need help
when ever i start a map i get this
0000.JPGattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Upload to an image hosting site and use their forum code to embed.
i had to make a new acc i fotgot password and email here is pic
View image: 0000



i have one more my warrock crash alout i get this massg
warrock.JPGattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Never seen something like that.. have you tried updating your drivers and Framework and perhaps your ServicePack ?
Try checking for the latest drivers for your GFX card. Post back your result.
Maybe it's having trouble adjusting your resolution?

I remember whenever I would play WR it would fuck with the resolution of my desktop when I alt+tab.
never mind i put new windows vista...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us