Good Warrock hack

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
my hackshield detect the hack help me
stop spamming omg!
how i get the hack on
how its work i cant get it on help me
this had spyware i think beware and its pointsless
This is virus(trojan):[
it dont work make ur own hacks you noob dont post ather ppl
Hacks You Lithel Noob :,
Quote Originally Posted by dkking123 View Post
it dont work make ur own hacks you noob dont post ather ppl
Hacks You Lithel Noob :,
STFU

i havent seen u make one hack yet!
Alright I am new to this forum BUT I am still a very good coder.
I made this hack that works very well.
I am a very good coder!
This hack has a Bypass in it so you will be rarely banned!

link:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
SORRY LINK UPDATED NOW. NOW IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
VirusScan: VirusScan (There has to be a trojan, the dll to inject it so it is OK).
Screenie: IT IS A DLL AND INJECTOR!

Here a Hack I made with Dll

Status: Undetected

Features:

Scope
Unlm. Stamina
Winchester

Fast Flag
Fast Ammo
Fast Health
Fast Repair

Super Jump
NFD
Crosshair

No Recoil
No Spread
No Fog

Gold Premium
Instant Spawn
5th Slot


Hotkeys:

CTL+Space = SuperJump
Right Mouse Button = scope
F5 = shotgun

IT WORKS!!!

Credits: Aytac01

HaVe FuN WiTh ThE HaCk!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyone need help with coding can ask me!
I am a pro.

IF ANYONE LEECHES MY HACKS I WILL NEVER POST HACKS EVER AGAIN!!!
OFMG WTF NUUUUUUBBBBBB
warrock down
SORRY for 2x post...i lagged...really sorry
dkking123 you should have oponed a new treath and posted the hack there
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us