Question about selling

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Question about selling
If I was to sell a my account with a couple of perm items how much would it go for?

Rank: Major 1
G36E valk LE perm
L85A1 MOD LE perm
Viper Perm
m416 perm
tpg-1 master 300 days
250k gp
CBL clean

What can I get with this with $$$?

I'm just curious atm. I don't play anymore and I plan creating my own server for a different game which I would need the money for it. I see some people buying csm5+ for like 100$+.
65$ + maybe? ?
@Purell
That account is worth more than $200 but people in MPGH don't offer that kind of price.
Rank = $25
3 Perm = $75
Perm Viper = $50
250k gp = $50
Others = $10
Total = $210
In MPGH people do %50 off cause it's a USED account so final price is about $100
I could see $100 to a novice buyer, someone looking for a deal would offer less. MPGH is getting a LOT of account lately, rank means nothing (Thanks Nexon for making QR easy to power).
Show SS for further proof of this ''Maj" account
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
@Purell
That account is worth more than $200 but people in MPGH don't offer that kind of price.
Rank = $25
3 Perm = $75
Perm Viper = $50
250k gp = $50
Others = $10
Total = $210
In MPGH people do %50 off cause it's a USED account so final price is about $100
Well that sucks, with all the hard work put in and the nx I spent on it is not even worth $100..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn 3 Tear View Post
Show SS for further proof of this ''Maj" account
mm why?
Quote Originally Posted by Johnn 3 Tear View Post
Show SS for further proof of this ''Maj" account
he never said he was selling
Then he should've posted it in the Market place section
@Purell Dude your luck if someone even buys your account for $100
I mean there is a COL account and someone brought it for $50
Prices of accounts have gone WAY down in like the last week. I sold a LTC for 250.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?