T> dragon nest NX gift for dragon nest gold
Hello, I want to trade dragon nest NX gifts for dragon nest gold. If anybody is interested, we will do the transaction through a middleman.
My prices will be the same ratio as the best chinese gold selling deal atm, which is 10,000 gold for 30 dollars.
This means 10k nx = 3,333 gold.
I will crunch the math and show you the work for whatever you want. Respond here if you're interested, and then we can talk further through a chat. Once things are final I'll request the help of a middleman to ensure none of us get scammed.
My prices will be the same ratio as the best chinese gold selling deal atm, which is 10,000 gold for 30 dollars.
This means 10k nx = 3,333 gold.
I will crunch the math and show you the work for whatever you want. Respond here if you're interested, and then we can talk further through a chat. Once things are final I'll request the help of a middleman to ensure none of us get scammed.

