Le Busta [Red]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Le Busta [Red]
Yea, so I changed a color and edited a little bit my green Le Busta mod, I'm not releasing it yet cause I need to fix few things...




Looks nice, except the players are all no names yet^^
And can you release the old AK-47 Mod for us :P
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
LookS alot like @xRenegade_x hgh mod...
Im sorry
hgh? I haven't heard of it :?
you should ask permission i guess
sorry man, he released 2 hgh mods...
Oh god damn it than, if I can't even create any menu mods I'll go modding models.
good luck with that, although i think you'll get: CRC Checksum error.
Make sure to check that b4 you edited 1000+ files...
Will but mod is nice i love it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us