SolvedAimbot...

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot...
I've found several in the section but I don't know how to use them. Could someone link me to one and write a short tutorial? I'm using a cracked CoD 4 so PunkBuster doesn't really matter. If it does then let me know.

I'm looking for one that has a menu that has aimbot and wallhack and maybe realistic aim for sniping
Hmm, what you're saying was my a few weeks ago. i was looking for hacks that i can use with sniper, but i have now a hack, it works great but they're not for sniper.

try to find in the sheach button : mombot it is PB detected but u can use in non PB servers.
just press f7 i think in game for menu
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us