Is it worth it to farm Epic Plate. cause its kinda lame to do it. and take 3 approval stamp to unbind 1, a stack of 10 stamp cost 3900 NX. only can use 3 time.
Some of them are worth it. Like this crest i got out of golden bunny it sell for 750g.. That literally get me 10 stamps right there.
As hitman said some of them are worth it, some of them worth alot more, and some of them arent even worth using the lustre on just check the marketplace or price check the 1's ur unsure of before u actually use stamps and everything will be fine.
can i ask offtopic if you don't mind. can you please tell me how to multi client? i tried the one posted but no luck working for me. thanks
do you have msn or anything? I can work through with you if you have msn
Are you trying to multi client for NA, or SEA?
Originally Posted by xchronicxlinkx
Are you trying to multi client for NA, or SEA?
I think he is doing it for NA i am not sure. The method that someone described in my thread work like a charm
NA multi client is easier than SEA .
Do you know of a working method for SEA hitman265?
Originally Posted by xchronicxlinkx
NA multi client is easier than SEA .
Do you know of a working method for SEA hitman265?
yea. I just helped someone on skype with it. it worked for him, seem so. I have to go out tho, when I come back I can help you too.
ok mate let me download msn for yah. or do you have skype?
sorry multiple message net prob.
Originally Posted by crazykirs
sorry multiple message net prob.
i have skype i can walk thru u with skype
on topic. yea some of the crest are worth your wild some are just trash reserach it on MP like someone said b4 u craft it or see iif you have a buyer b4 u craft it
As @Hitmanzzzz stated I think it depend on how rare it is and how high demands people have for them.