Custom building a PC?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Custom building a PC?
I have very little money but i want a gaming pc


I can get a maximum amount of 750USD
This has to cover the desktop screen postage and OS


Can i get a decent desktop with this?
I want to play L4D2 and BC2 with my friend
You can actually, my friend got a really good computer with only $650 I believe.

I comepletely forget the specs, but they were good
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
You can actually, my friend got a really good computer with only $650 I believe.

I comepletely forget the specs, but they were good
did it come with a screen and OS?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


did it come with a screen and OS?
Came with Windows 7, I think he just added a monitor to the cart.. So no monitor included.

Might be for some though
Good idea, you can. As long as you build it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Good idea, you can. As long as you build it yourself.
Just need to know where to order the parts from
and what the best parts for cheap are
I would recommend newegg.com for computer parts.
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
I would recommend newegg.com for computer parts.
They don't ship internationally.
I recently build my pc for $480 and I can run both of those games on high settings.

Don't waste your money buying os. Just torrent it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?