SolvedMouse Sensitivity/Draw FPS

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse Sensitivity/Draw FPS
Some reason I cannot adjust my mouse sensitivity in game. While i'm actually playing I slide the bar and it goes back to whatever it was. The config_mp is not read only and I have tried steam cloud disabled/enabled.

Also i'm using a custom config and the FPS is in the bottom right. How do I adjust it to be in the top right?

Regards,
TrentH

PS: This has been pissin me off for two hours.
for the fps open the console ingame with `~
and than type
/cg_drawfps 1

for sens go to options
look
and change the sens how you like it
and be sure you ran black ops as admin
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
for the fps open the console ingame with `~
and than type
/cg_drawfps 1

for sens go to options
look
and change the sens how you like it
and be sure you ran black ops as admin
Did you even read what he posted?

/sensitivity is the command for sensitivity (obviously), and FPS display position is cg_debugInfoCornerOffset "x x" where x and x is the distance from the right and top of the screen, respectively.
ooh

oeps yeah i misread something sorry
Alright,

Well what is the default X X cordinates for the top right cornor?

Also why can't I adjust my mouse sensitivity? Say if I try to make it 3bars, it goes back down to say 2 bars. I have to exit out of the game i'm playing and adjust it from the main menu.
"0 0"

And your config may be read only, or there may be something else messing with your commands. Try editing the config itself with what sensitivity you want.
Alright I got the FPS back, thank you!

I can adjust my sensitivity at the main menu, but just not when i'm playing.
I double checked my config and it is not set to read only.

Regards,
TrentH
Marked as Solved.
This isn't solved.

I still cannot adjust my sensitivity in game, only while i'm at the main menu.
Quote Originally Posted by trenth View Post
This isn't solved.

I still cannot adjust my sensitivity in game, only while i'm at the main menu.
So adjust it in the main menu, not in game.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?