ExclamationClick here Pleaaaas

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Click here Pleaaaas
Hey guys can anyone help me 3 things I need

1. what is the string name(s) and the value for see ghost
2. can u help me because wallhack or boxes
3. can u help me because aimbot
Hmm Do I See A Begger In Sight ? Anyway People Will Help You But Maybe Not Give All Source Codes Good Luck
Do see ghost in d3d a lot easyer and no one will help you with boxes and aimbot. I posted a thread with some d3d codings you can create wallhack out of there easy.
Quote Originally Posted by joered View Post
Do see ghost in d3d a lot easyer and no one will help you with boxes and aimbot. I posted a thread with some d3d codings you can create wallhack out of there easy.
Yes i think 2 D3D is easier but i dont understand your TuT/Source
Nope
memory is easiest
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Nope
memory is easiest
Why you think so?
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Nope
memory is easiest
You don't need to update D3D, but you need to update memory whenever anew version of CShell.dll is released...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
You don't need to update D3D, but you need to update memory whenever anew version of CShell.dll is released...
Yes but if the D3D Base is detected -.-
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
You don't need to update D3D, but you need to update memory whenever anew version of CShell.dll is released...
I dont care
I have much time and in D3D You always have to update Gaminfo and that shit
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
SeeGhost is verry verry easy its D3D only
Boxes is permanent Patched Ptc comands ESP Box is Not Patched [VIP BOX ^^]
Aimbot hm,,, Idont know
textstrings:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ode-names.html
Nope See Ghost isnt only D3D there is a way to do it in Memory
Quote Originally Posted by [Fetty]Alex View Post
Nope See Ghost isnt only D3D there is a way to do it in Memory
in memory its bull*** ^^
Dude Just Browse The Forum For Codes Its Here Some Where I Saw It :P And Yes It Can Be Done Memory And D3D Tuts For Both Of Them Here Also
It depends if u know memory code SeeGhosts with memory.
If u know D3D then do D3D SeeGhosts //

Simple
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us