Hack, glitch, exploit roll 100 every time

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Hack, glitch, exploit roll 100 every time
today when i was in party for dungeon i seen guy rolling 100 for every item, so there is something but what, can someone look for it? cuz i dont know all the sources where that cheats are coming from
got SCR-s

what version you playing the reason i ask that is " Key of Dimensional Box " i though it was "Dimensional Box of Key" something like that, is that SEA or Private server.
yep its SEA and its still OBT here, until 1st of September
Are you on Westwood?
Quote Originally Posted by gogetasuperx View Post
yep im westwood
Ok.
Did you try pm the guy and ask him how did he do it?
I think it might be a possibility of using CE. But I could only change the values but it doesn't actually affect anything.
TinaHammer, why didn't you censor your name before posting uploading the images? LOL
Very interesting... I'll look into it.
thats a useless hack . i never party with anyone. whats the point
Quote Originally Posted by chip99 View Post
thats a useless hack . i never party with anyone. whats the point
Why are you playing mmorpgs, then, lol?
not partying with anyone doesn't mean not playing with anyone else either
I hardly partied with anyone until when I got to lvl 24 by myself, I told my best friend about it and he started playing so now me and him do a ton of stuff beasting thru instances. Oh, and I have partied more times in Mino nest then my entire lvl 1 to 24 times twice over on my swordsman and my paladin lol.
Hmm, that sounds interesting, I wonder if it is CE related, or packet editing, or just a guy who is extremely lucky =P.
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
Hmm, that sounds interesting, I wonder if it is CE related, or packet editing, or just a guy who is extremely lucky =P.
It's packet editing/sending.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?