Signature Request?
Hey MPGH, I've never really wanted A signature before, therefore I've never come to this section, But I've made an account on a different forum and I REALLY would like A signature for it.
It's A Pokemon account (Don't Judge) and It's really made as A joke...
Here would be the layout:
┌----------------------------------------------------------------┐
|_Picture___________________________________ PokePro_______ l
|___of __________________________________________________ _l
| Dugtrio___________________________________________ ______l
|_________________________________________________ _______l
|_________"Well, He learns Earthquake at Level 47...Durr"_________l
|_________________________________________________ ________l
└----------------------------------------------------------------┘
Once again, The account is more of a joke account, The signature can be any size, really any color...as long as it fits with the picture of Dugtrio...
Forum Username: Pokepro
Picture of Dugtrio, In case for some reason you don't know what he looks like? :

And you know...without all the lines xD
It's A Pokemon account (Don't Judge) and It's really made as A joke...
Here would be the layout:
┌----------------------------------------------------------------┐
|_Picture___________________________________ PokePro_______ l
|___of __________________________________________________ _l
| Dugtrio___________________________________________ ______l
|_________________________________________________ _______l
|_________"Well, He learns Earthquake at Level 47...Durr"_________l
|_________________________________________________ ________l
└----------------------------------------------------------------┘
Once again, The account is more of a joke account, The signature can be any size, really any color...as long as it fits with the picture of Dugtrio...
Forum Username: Pokepro
Picture of Dugtrio, In case for some reason you don't know what he looks like? :

And you know...without all the lines xD