Cyber-Coder Public Hack
Hey guys,
iv'e been coding since a few days again,
and made this guy with a little help of my good friend Aeroman.
I'll release it tomorrow on MPGH.
I still got 35+ Functions to add, that aren't in the hack now, i will add them on my other release.
Here are the pictures




Ya.. Imagine that with another 30 functions xD
Will release 2 morrow, as i need to fix a few things, and i need 64Bit testers so
Greetz,
MH4CKER Aka Cyber-Coder
EDIT ---
Please move it to the Main warrock section, if allowed !
@Alen
iv'e been coding since a few days again,
and made this guy with a little help of my good friend Aeroman.
I'll release it tomorrow on MPGH.
I still got 35+ Functions to add, that aren't in the hack now, i will add them on my other release.
Here are the pictures





Ya.. Imagine that with another 30 functions xD
Will release 2 morrow, as i need to fix a few things, and i need 64Bit testers so

Greetz,
MH4CKER Aka Cyber-Coder
EDIT ---
Please move it to the Main warrock section, if allowed !
@Alen



