Wondering if some Hacks are Not Blocked by Nexon yet!
I didn't know what section 2 put this anyways
I know one of hacks, but how the f-ck do they do it!
Here's how i explain it.
Area: red/Celion yellow/Lioner blue/Grupins
Name: obviously doesn't make sense
hacking code/whatever idk:. All monster go in 1 spot near mapler & continuous.
I don't wanna hack that way, just wish there was a hack for MS 2 have unlimited mesos. Any Hacks still lingering on MS?
Plz help
Sincerely
I know one of hacks, but how the f-ck do they do it!
Here's how i explain it.
Area: red/Celion yellow/Lioner blue/Grupins
Name: obviously doesn't make sense
hacking code/whatever idk:. All monster go in 1 spot near mapler & continuous.
I don't wanna hack that way, just wish there was a hack for MS 2 have unlimited mesos. Any Hacks still lingering on MS?
Plz help
Sincerely

