Questing service

PollQuesting service yes or no
10 votes
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Questing service
So now that i have all the quest done i was going to offer a questing service...free of charge or maybe a gold fee for some of the longer more annoying quest but i would like to know would it just be a waste of my time or would you guys actually use it?
Well, i would go for the second option, a waste of time.
You only have 80 posts, and altough you have VIP, people still won't trust you.
A questing service isn't that much of a good idea, i don't see myself giving my account details to you, just for a quest.
I'd need DT but I'm skurred.
hmm, you only have 80 posts...

you are not really trusted, so if you really want to do this please tell the people that they should transfer theyr money on a second account


btw, i like the idea
It's a good idea, just not sure if you're trusted.
I was thinking team viewer just so i don't ever get account details and if they did not want to do that they could lock up everything in bank or transfer to a different account cant do the quest naked but i could transfer equipment from mine over, they only thing i would like is the list of items needed for quest
Quote Originally Posted by dakky View Post
I was thinking team viewer just so i don't ever get account details and if they did not want to do that they could lock up everything in bank or transfer to a different account cant do the quest naked but i could transfer equipment from mine over, they only thing i would like is the list of items needed for quest
or you simply use a bot like powerbot or rsbuddy where you can log in with 2 accounts on the same world
Quote Originally Posted by dakky View Post
I was thinking team viewer just so i don't ever get account details and if they did not want to do that they could lock up everything in bank or transfer to a different account cant do the quest naked but i could transfer equipment from mine over, they only thing i would like is the list of items needed for quest
I like the transfer items from your acc.
if you would like to do Desert Treasure on a 113 then pm me.
I'll give a vouch what will get you more customers .
I would pay 100k per QP.
And I would use Teamviewer, and start of with all the necessary supplies.

Deal??
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
I would pay 100k per QP.
And I would use Teamviewer, and start of with all the necessary supplies.

Deal??
Cheap black only offering 100k.
to both of you yeah the desert treasure will be fun its been like forever @kingstud202 if i like the quest we could do it for free
kk like in 10 hours, leave your msn here
@dakky
pwnagekills@...hotmail.com is where you can reach me at or on here but i do have school 8-2 and work on most days from 4 to 12am so i can do it at those times plus to respect the site rules i will not be doing it from this thread i will be putting it in user services but its only at 50% so i might not put it up seems like it would be more waste because i havnt posted much lol
Quote Originally Posted by dakky View Post
So now that i have all the quest done i was going to offer a questing service...free of charge or maybe a gold fee for some of the longer more annoying quest but i would like to know would it just be a waste of my time or would you guys actually use it?
yea honestly your new af i wouldnt trust you with my main .
10 to 1 says my mains better
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us