Do you think I Got ripped off? {Computer Specs}

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
in 2009 I purchased a Toshiba Satellite P300 laptop. Technical specs as follows:

4GB Ram
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26Ghz/2.3GHz
Built in webcam
8GB page file (w/e that is?)
450GB HDD

For my display:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
Chip Type:ATI Display Adapter (0x9591)
Dac Type: Internal Dac (400Mhz)
Approx Total Memory: 2296MB (Does this mean my graphic card is 2GB?)
Display mode: 1440x900 (32bit, 64GHz)

It also has windows media player shortcuts above the keyboard (not keys) and it came with security software such as facial recognition etc and it had Voice Commands e.g you say Run Paint and it runs paint or w/e program you choose.

I payed $2084 for this and it was discounted by like 20%. Keep in mind I bought it in 2009. How much would you say it's worth now if it's Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit :P. Should I Upgrade my cpu /graphic card?

Asked this on whirlpool forums and everyone called me a troll then i got banned for trolling
People that build computers would say you got ripped off because its always cheaper to build a PC. Upgrading a graphics card every 1-2 years is a good idea but is not necessary. If your planning on playing any of the new games coming out this year such as BF3 then upgrading your graphics card is a good idea. With my computer, I dont have to upgrade mine because I only play COD4 and CSS. Im not that good when it comes to computers but this is just from experience.
You got ripped so hard.
Since you bought it in 2009, It would a somewhat good specs. But for that price...
Good luck upgrading a laptop CPU, GPU.
@Doc what's that supposed to mean? Sarcasm or what lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
@Doc what's that supposed to mean? Sarcasm or what lol?
You won't be able to upgrade your cpu or gpu in that laptop.
Why not? :\ I'm pretty sure I can
at that point in time, it was considered as that price, but at todays economy and age, that would be a rip off.
you got ripped
Yeah you got ripped off =/
You alwayes get ripped
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?