QuestionRes Tool to Create ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Res Tool to Create ?
How to create a res-tool with which you can see the strings, which in
there are the memory?

So with what we read from the function???

thanks
What ? Explain clearly !!
i don't understand what you are asking either
I think he wants an array that holds strings, and can be read by scanning for a certain string..? That's my guess. Maybe a external file?
I think he means a tool where you can see resources
Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
I think he means a tool where you can see resources
Yes, thanks for understand
Quote Originally Posted by ThEn00bChEaTeR View Post
NO!
To see all ressources!!!
no VALUES!
Resource Hacker

/Closed.
Good luck getting the values too use CE
Just close the damn thread. It's an English forum, if you can't use google translate...sorry.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us